Pure Maths Colloquium
I have been a lecturer in pure maths at St Andrews since 2011. Before that I held positions in Boston, Porto and Surrey, following my PhD in Warwick.
- Thermodynamic formalism: existence and uniqueness of equilibrium states for dynamical systems, phase transitions and transience
- Recurrence: Extreme value theory and hitting time statistics
- Statistical stability: convergence of measures in non-uniformly hyperbolic systems
- Open systems: statistical properties of dynamical systems with holes
- Slow mixing: statistical laws for dynamical systems with significant lack of uniform expansion